Social media can be very useful if you are marketing a product or a service. It’s a big help if you want to hit as many people as possible without even spending so much. It’s also been proven that it’s a great way of increasing client or customer engagement. Social media is great and all, but there is a small downside to all this freedom. There’s a really big chance that you might lose your goal or alienate potential clients with the social media posts that you share.
It can be a costly mistake, but a mistake that can be easily avoided by real estate marketers. We at Agent Image will always be behind you and help you out in any way we can. This is the reason why we’ve cobbled together a list of pointers you might want to consider whenever you use social media for your website or company.
- Humor – humor posts will always sell really well with people. It can also be used for a general audience and for a specific target audience. Tell cat jokes if you don’t have anything to post but share real estate jokes and photos if you are targeting property hunters or individuals involved in real estate.
- Interesting Business Tips – if you have great business tip in mind, you can share it on social media. Just be sure to brand it properly so people will know it’s you or can find out more about you and the services or products you offer.
- Motivational Quotes – people can find inspiration in the unlikeliest places, so why not have that unlikely place be your social media post. The best moment to post this is in the morning and when there’s a specific occasion. This definitely drives the engagement higher.
- Start a Poll – another unlikely addition to the list is creating a question that has people answer or share opinions. It doesn’t even have to be related to your business. It’s a great way to gather data and it has a natural vibe to it as opposed to something like a focus group.
- Link to Other Posts – monotony will get the best of you if you keep posting just your content. There’s a reason why it’s called ‘social media’ remember? If you continually share posts on Facebook or Twitter, then it would be a great idea to share other interesting materials from other interesting websites or people.
Source: Agent Image